Saturday 2 January 2010

Day Thirty one & two........ searching for a good deed

I have done two days in one as I was only awake for about 4 hours on New Years Day and that was primarily filled with vomit and flailing about. So I fear, that officially. Yesterday I did nothing for another human. I did feed the cats and let all of them sleep with me in my giant comfy bed. Felt that because I was suffering in a very dramatic and horrific fashion, they could at least be lounging around on a comfy bed. That could be classed a good deed? a good deed for my feline friends - including the shit bubble, commonly known as Jason, so that's got to class as one.

I am going to walk to Sainsbugs' to hunt out a good deed (and a tiny radio) I shall find something, even if I cause it, I shall do one!     oooh, snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment